Monday, November 9, 2009

Privacy....please

I have decided to make my blog private until further notice. I would really like to pour my emotions and thoughts into this blog because I plan to take this seriously. Therefore, I'd like to only allow to those closest to me to read my blog. Once I gain more confidence in my writing skills and feel the need to open my blog up, I will do so and make it public.

On another note, I purchased a few helpful writing books this weekend and I am so excited that my class starts this Wednesday. If I take this course and gain more strength in my writing, I hope to move forward with my writing goals.

One of the books I purchased is a 366 writing topics book that will allow me to bulldoze through writers block if I encounter it. I will have lessons for my class, but on this blog I would like to use the topics to further expand daily/weekly topics. I think this will hopefully open the window to a passionate topic.

Thanks for reading and I hope to entertain you. Please feel free to comment, ask questions and give me as much feedback as possible. I appreciate all the help I can get!

Love Clari

No comments:

Post a Comment