Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates Galore!

Wow...well it's been a while since I wrote a real blog. So here's a NEW REAL bloggerific blog...



Job Quest:
I am still looking for a job. I've applied to many different education and early childhood related careers and I hope I land something soon! Wish me luck!

Family:
My dad just turned 47 and I had a little surprise dinner for him at my home. I invited my family from Brooklyn and my Dad had a nice time! It was the last full meal he could have before his Gastric Bypass surgery coming up this Monday. He has been on a liquid diet since Monday and while he is struggling with it, he is definitely sticking with it. I am praying that all goes well and his surgery has no complications.

Wedding:
Nat and finished our invite list and it was so hard but I am so happy it's over with. When inviting people you have to examine relationships and it's pretty difficult to do that with friends and family! Tomorrow will be 3 months before my wedding and I am slowly starting to panick! YIKES!

Fitness:
So I hired a trainer because getting fit is a hard thing to do just using a book as a guide. I needed face to face interaction and I have that now! My trainer is local and has been a trainer for almost 20 some what years and I like him. He's not mean, but he is serious and I like his style. I am so sore today from yesterday's workout. I am limping around the house and I pray that tomorrow I won't be so sore!

Those are most of the current updates...

Until next time....Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment