Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bored. Blasé. Uninterested. Jaded.

So I have a secret past time. When I get bored I look up comics that pertain to my current mood. Anyone who has read my blog probably realized by now that I don't just express myself by writing. I like to illustrate my feelings via pieces of clever comical art a.k.a comics.

So with that being said...Here are comics that clarify my current sentiments:
Who knew chicken were so funny and delicious?
________________________________________



You see...I wish I had an IV filled with espresso plugged in to me.
_____________________________________
This is what I currently wish I were doing. Sleeping.
___________________________________

Do you think anyone would notice if I walked around with post-it notes on my eyelids?
Doubt it.
_____________________________________

Man, I wish I could hang this in my cube.

__________________________________

Yes! A practical idea to pass time at work. I am starting this effective immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment