Saturday, January 31, 2009

Double Date

Double Dated with Raquel & Danny last night and had a great time. We didn't see, "The Uninvited," because we heard it got bad reviews. Instead we watched, "Taken," starring Liam Neeson and it's a story about a father searching for his daughter after she's been kidnapped by a ruthless human trafficking crew.


I didn't know what the movie was about when I walked in to the theater but once it started rolling, I really enjoyed the action packed story line. I am a Daddy's Girl and I imagine my dad going nuts and seeking revenge on who ever laid a finger on me like Liam Neeson did in this movie. That is if my dad had a history of working as a secret government bad ass like Neeson did in the movie!

I totally recommend this movie. It was filled with great action scenes and kept you on the edge of your seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment