Thursday, January 29, 2009

This coming weekend...

I just felt like writing in here because I am in the mood to write. I don't have anything in particular to write about just felt like writing.
Hmmm...Well I have plans tomorrow to see a movie with our dear friends Danny & Raquel.

We will probably see Uninvited which looks really scary. And it's from the makers of the Ring, so I know the make up artists make dead people look really gross and scary.


This is how the movie will play out: When I hear the scary music come on in the movie that gives you the cue an ugly discombobulated body will pop up any minute, I will probably dig my face in to Nathaniel's arm only to come out every few seconds and continually ask him, "What's going on?" Nathaniel will probably get annoyed and say, "Babe, can you watch the movie?" And then I'll still ask him, but I'll just rephrase the question and it'll bug him. I know I annoy him because I always want to go see the scary movies then I turn in to a chicken shit and hide behind his sleeve.
I am so happy he loves me and still takes me to see the scary movies even though I'll probably be spooked out for about a week and make him go check on noises and shadows.




_______________________________

On another note, I am getting my flower girls fitted this Saturday for the wedding. I am very excited about that. I cannot wait to see how cute they will look in their dresses.

______________________________

Sunday is the super bowl and while I usually only watch to see the funny commercials, I think I will actually tune in to see the Steelers. I know this sounds incredibly silly but I am a fan of Troy fan. I just love his long hair. In my single days I would never go for a guy with long hair but I like his hair. It looks so soft and fluffy. I am so silly! So needless to say, I hope the Steelers win the Superbowl on Sunday.

I also hope they have really good commercials too!


No comments:

Post a Comment