Sunday, January 18, 2009

BUFF Bride...Super Woman!

When I woke up this morning I immediately thought about my weight loss goal. I know that I am not going to do the Retro Fitness thing but I don't want that to delay my goal. I have to take the matters in to my own hands because let's face it-who else can I count on to get to my goal? I have my wonderful supportive Fiance but I need to really just face the reality of doing it myself. So with that in my mind, I began thinking of ways to complete my workout at home. I remembered that back when My hunny popped the question he bought us both books to help us get in to shape. The books have been sitting and I think it's time to really take them seriously and have them teach me a thing or two!


The book my fiance got me is titled BUFF Brides by Sue Fleming:



I read through it and I have to get some essentials before I kick off my workout regimen. I have to get an exercise ball, dumbbells, workout mat, ankle weights and a stepper. I thankfully already have a treadmill so that makes my shopping list a little less expensive! I am going out and getting these items and I promise myself to remain positive! It's going to be hard but I want to be successful in my journey. I want this to not only be about my wedding but about my health in the long run.


My family has a history of health issues which include, diabetes, cancer, obesity, high blood pressure and I want to try my best sway away from the health issues in anyway I can. I plan on having a family full of children (if Lord blesses me with one!) and I want to be a strong mother and wife. One that will have the energy to be healthy and happy for my loved ones. I know I can't be super woman but I will try my best to give it my all and I believe being healthy will help tremendously! I also want to set a good example for my family and let them see that I am serious about living life to the fullest.


I want to be their SUPER WOMAN!


Wow...this cartoon is hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment